Welcome to the Official Co-Creator's Program!
Emerge into Entertainment: Producer's Edition Official Co-Creator's Program
The official co-creator's program...
is designed to make sharing and promoting easy, fun and worthwhile. While the verbiage is slightly different from other "affiliate programs", the same concept applies here: For every sale that is made from the course with your referral, you make money. As of today, the percentages are broken down as follows:
When the course is purchased in full, you receive 25% of the course cost.
When the course is purchased through the payment plan, you will receive 15% of the course cost.
Labor Day Flash Sale Pricing
Course Price - $444
Paid in Full = 25% commission = $111.00
Paid in Payments = 15% commission = $66.60
Early Bird Pricing
Course Price - $888
Paid in Full = 25% commission = $222
Paid in Payments = 15% commission = $133.20
Official Retail Pricing
Course Price - $1,444
Paid in Full = 25% commission = $361.00
Paid in Payments = 15% commission = $216.60
Upon receipt of payments made in full, you will receive your commission within 21 days. Upon receipt of payments made via installments, you will receive your commission 30 days after the second payment is processed.
So What's In This Course?
This 6-Week Course contains hours of content and an incredible amount of energy and resources. I hold nothing back in this course. In 6 weeks, students of this course will learn how to produce their first film. Here are the Six Modules and their content:
MODULE 1 - Producing 101
- What is a Producer? (The main responsibilities of a Producer; varies on type and medium)
- Types of Producers (Types of producers and respective positions and job assignments)
- Entertainment Mediums (Becoming a Producer for Film, TV, Theatre, Digital)
- Studio VS Independent (Big 6 vs indies; working with studios; freelancing; creating your own lane)
MODULE 2 - Establish Yourself as a Producer
- From Aspiring to Being (Gaining Clarity and Confidence – with NO credits to your name!)
- Networking (Owning a room whenever you step into one; balance)
- Producing Partnerships (Connecting strategically with others who share the same vision & values)
- Building Relationships (Impactful Leadership + Service; Magic Question: How can I serve you?)
MODULE 3 - Pre-Production
- Concept Creation and Screenplays (Outlines, Options and Opportunities)
- Development Hell (It's Real! Avoid getting stuck here at all costs)
- Budgeting (How to build a real production budget after script breakdown)
- Hiring Crew (Where to find your crew & drafting your offer letters: Deal Memos)
- Gearing Up (Hiring Bodies with equipment; renting; purchasing your own)
MODULE 4 - Production
- Principal Photography (Shoot Days – expectations vs reality)
- Shooting Script (Angles and Adverbs – 4Ws + How)
- Shooting Schedule (Working with Unit Production Managers and Production Coordinators)
- Daily Essentials (Pick-ups, reshoots, staying on schedule – 1st AD Empowerment)
MODULE 5 - Post-Production
- Editing (Protecting your footage)
- Sound (This is almost more important than the actual footage)
- Scoring (Your Music Matters and Sets the Tone)
- Effects and Rolling Credits (Sound Effects, Visual Effects + How to Give Proper Credit)
- Lock Picture (The final version(s) of the film)
MODULE 6 - Distribution
- Film Festivals (Taking your finished project on a successful festival circuit)
- Theaters (Show your film on the big screen - YES at the movies!)
- Digital Distribution (Online Platforms, Video on Demand)
- Expand Your Reach (Domestic VS International and Limited VS Worldwide)
BONUS 1: Movie Business 101 Training
- Creating a Production Company
- LLC vs Corporation
- Tax Credits and Incentives
- Websites, Social Media, Branding, Etc.
- Funding: Investors, Donations, Crowdsourcing, F&F, Sponsorship Deals, Product Placement
BONUS 2: Marketing 101 Training
- Creative Soul Marketing
- Hiring Your First Publicist
- Connecting with Your Audience with Heart, Soul and Intention
PDFs, Websites, Filmmaker Resources, Access to my Private Industry Lists + MORE!!!
So Why Should You Join?
Not only are you benefiting financially as an Official Co-Creator, you will gain access to the Official Co-Creator's Lounge, the exclusive Member's Only Access Area where you gain access to the entire course for free as well as access to the other emerging Co-Creators as well.
This exclusive space was created to create partnerships and build relationships with other like-minded individuals.
It is also important to note that not everyone is invited or accepted into the Official Co-Creator's Program. This program is designed to attract influencers and professionals working in entertainment and relevant industries.
So What Are You Waiting For?
There is no cost to become an Official Co-Creator. There is a form at the bottom of this page that must be completed in order to complete the process.
Upon acceptance into the program as an Official Co-Creator, you will be notified via email with next steps, course timeline and more pertinent information to set you up for success as an Official Co-Creator.
If you have any additional questions, you can always reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your influence and I hope to have you on board!
ABOUT RASHAAD KING